A USA Fuel Service distributorship offers a ground-floor opportunity to acquire a turnkey mobile business in a protected geographic territory. If you qualify we supply everything you need including equipment, training and a proven marketing program that ensures your success. Our established distributors typically earns a mid to upper 5-figure income.
Our custom built mobile trailer units provide you with an instant business. It has signage, (lettering) built-in racks, machines, pumps, chemicals, specialty tools, fuel fittings, spill cleanup materials, invoices, brochures, Etc. USA Fuel Service has an impeccable reputation for delivering reliable state-of-the-art service and products backed by guaranteed customer satisfaction. (see our testimonials page)
The fuel polishing/purifying market is still growing even in this economy. It is driven by rising fuel prices and new government regulations requiring higher concentration of ethanol in our fuel. (E-10-85) This trend will continue due to increasing world demand for fuel and a decreasing supply. Today’s fuels are lower quality, less stable, have a much shorter storage life and quickly form contaminates. Degraded fuels must be discarded or purified and the storage tanks cleaned. (Usually every 1-2 years)
The fuel processing/polishing market is absolutely huge. Our potential clients include anyone who allows a boat, car, truck, and RV or storage tank to sit 60 days or longer. The tanks are located at homes, marinas, restaurants, construction businesses, 911 services, fire departments, water and sewage plants, state and federal municipalities, colleges and many others that have generators supplied by large fuel storage tanks.
Distributorship Questions and Answers:
(Q) Who is most qualified to operate a full-service distributorship?
(A) First you must be physically fit, and then also have an outgoing personality and or sales ability. In addition you need a moderate to strong mechanical ability/background preferable in the marine, auto, small engine repair, industrial or fuel industry. Others can learn the business but the learning curve is much steeper.
(Q) Can an existing business buy a distributorship?
(A) Yes, that is the best possible scenario. They will already have the business knowledge, infrastructure and existing customer base to immediately establish a thriving fuel business.
(Q) Can it be operated as a part-time business?
(A) Yes, in some cases. We have one very successful distributor who is retired from another career.
(Q) How do I set up my new company?
(A) We show you how to easily set up your company and how to legally operate under our “USA Fuel Service” name.
(Q) Who supplies the forms and literature?
(A) We supply you with invoices, letterhead, brochures and all essential paperwork you need to operate your business.
(Q) What do I do about insurance?
(A) You must supply your own liability insurance. However we are insured with a national company and we assist with contact information and competitive pricing for the insurance needed.
(Q) What is included in training?
(A) We come to your territory and help establish a client base and perform polishing jobs with you until we are confident you are capable of doing it on your own. We also travel your territory with you to sell and set up dealer accounts for chemical sales and tank cleaning jobs. We provide you with technical expertise and ongoing business support for as long as you are a distributor. We will train and certify you as a fuel tech so your insurance company will give you a discounted rate.
(Q) How do I handle waste disposal of old fuels?
(A) Disposal is not a major issue because our exclusive system produces less than 10% of the waste typically generated by other fuel/tank cleaning companies. Plus, we teach you new methods of recycling and or disposal of waste fuel.
(Q)Is there more than one type of distributorship?
(A) Yes, we offer a non-exclusive opportunity to those interested in just selling our industrial strength Gas and Diesel additives and chemicals but not interested in providing the mobile fuel polishing services.
(Q) How do I establish a nonexclusive chemicals only distributorship?
(A) You must purchase a minimum of $10,000 on your initial order.
(Q) How much does an exclusive full service distributorship cost?
(A) The cost is $30,000 to $75,000 and includes everything you need to start you business including an exclusive geographic area, a custom built 7’x16’ dual-axel cargo trailer equipped with generator and tools, three to four polishing machines. We perform market research to establish your exclusive territory and proof of a potential for success, plus training, and ongoing support.
(Q) Can I sell my exclusive distributorship in the future?
(A) Yes, you own it and can sell it, will it to survivors, Etc. However it must be sold to and or operated by a qualified individual per our demonstrated standard.
We are aware that this is a big investment and the economy is not what it was. We also understand that starting a new business can be risky. However if you follow our tried and true system you will be very successful even in today’s economy.
We have one successful distributor that also operates a large family owned fuel distribution business. We have another that left the commercial fuel business to purchase and operate one of our distributorships. We have another that was retired from “Ford Motor Company”. He wanted to operate a part-time distributorship but it quickly grew into a full-time business. (YES, even in this economy)
If you want to be successful, work for yourself, make a well above average income and be your own boss this is the least expensive opportunity available today. For more information contact us at: 1-866-575-FUEL (3835)
These are statements quoted by some of our existing distributors:
Our Northeast North Carolina Distributor said:
Thanks Tim, I love this business, my clients include, The Coast Guard, Army Corp of engineers, SeaTow, Pirates Cove Marina——- (Dave D.)
Our Virginia Beach, Virginia Distributor said:
It’s great to make a profit the first month in business. Every month just gets better and more profitable. (Dave T.)
Our Salsbury, Maryland, Distributor said:
The first two days of working on boats we generated over $3,000 in gross sales.
DO YOU want to own a successful business like those?
Ask any seasoned business owner and they will tell you it is very rare that you will ever find a new start up business that generates a net profit in the first year much less in 30-90 days!!!
Want to avoid the risk of losing your job and or layoff, be your own boss, make a good income even in this economy, this is your opportunity! Come join our rapidly expanding team, call us for more information!
- After a full summer of ethanol gas problems I finally found a product that stopped them and made my engine run like it is suppose to. I will never use anything but Gas-Shok from now on.Capt Stan · Virginia Beach, Viginia
- I am very satisfied with USA Fuel Service tank cleaning and there is no better product than their Desl-Shok.Capt Ben-G · Ocean City, Maryland
- I had my tank cleaned by USA Fuel Service, they save most of the old fuel for me and the Desl-Shok product has stopped my problems with water and algae. The black smoke disappeared and I use less fuel. Bottom line is it works!Capt. John-S · Port Charlotte Florida
- I was surprised to find USA Fuel Service had the answer we needed to solve ethanol fuel issues for our customers. We use their exclusive system in our shop to clean tanks and their “Gas-Shok” product has proven to be the best fuel additive to prevent future problems after we are done. It works great and our customers love it. Thanks, TimGordon Devasto · Central Florida Marine · Orlando, Florida
- Hi, Just wanted to say how thankful I am now that my boat runs the way it should. I have been experiencing fuel starvation problems, particularly when mooring the boat in tight spots after a long day cruising. I'm no longer stricken with anxiety from a boat engine stalling when I need it the most! Thanks again!Justin Crandall · Aqueous Humor · Norfolk, Virginia Distributor
- The first two days of working on boats we generated over $3,000 in gross sales.Salsbury, Maryland, Distributor
- Thanks Tim, I love this business, my clients include, The Coast Guard, Army Corp of engineers, SeaTow, Pirates Cove Marina. (Dave D.)Northeast North Carolina Distributor
- It's great to make a profit the first month in business. Every month just gets better and more profitable. (Dave T.)Virginia Beach, Virginia Distributor