ABOUT THE COMPANY
“USA Fuel Service, LLC” was founded to take a new state-of-the-art fuel purifying system nationwide. The basic knowledge for this exclusive process began in the early 1970’s. It is a result of more than 40-years of racing experience that included building gas and diesel engines and blending racing fuels. (Gasoline, Ethanol, Methanol, Diesel, Benzene, Naphtha, Etc.) Our racing experience taught us how to blend, stabilize and store fuels.
We built 1,000+ HP racing engines and custom blended fuels for them. We developed new methods for storing and safely using alcohol-blended fuels. Our engines and fuels were used for auto, truck, tractor, motorcycle and boat racing. We gained valuable knowledge that helped solve lubrication and fuel problems for gasoline and diesel powered emergency generators and heavy construction equipment, which was part of our livelihood at the time.
Today we apply that real world knowledge in our fuel business and even build our own state-of-the-art mobile fuel purifying machines in-house. We use a proprietary blend of fuel tank cleaning chemical additives that are unequaled in the industry. (We can actually restore most old fuels to a usable state)
We also have two new state-of-the-art fuel additives “Gas-Shok”™ for gasoline and “Desl-Shok”™ for diesel. They are a custom blend of industrial strength proven safe ingredients that are extremely effective when used with the new (E10-E85) gasoline(s) and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels. They are acid and alcohol free formulas that have been tested and certified safe. They will not harm engine components or fuel systems and will not affect engine warranties.
USA Fuel Service, LLC is a Punta Gorda, Florida based company with independent distributors operating in more than seven eastern states.
- After a full summer of ethanol gas problems I finally found a product that stopped them and made my engine run like it is suppose to. I will never use anything but Gas-Shok from now on.Capt Stan · Virginia Beach, Viginia
- I am very satisfied with USA Fuel Service tank cleaning and there is no better product than their Desl-Shok.Capt Ben-G · Ocean City, Maryland
- I had my tank cleaned by USA Fuel Service, they save most of the old fuel for me and the Desl-Shok product has stopped my problems with water and algae. The black smoke disappeared and I use less fuel. Bottom line is it works!Capt. John-S · Port Charlotte Florida
- I was surprised to find USA Fuel Service had the answer we needed to solve ethanol fuel issues for our customers. We use their exclusive system in our shop to clean tanks and their “Gas-Shok” product has proven to be the best fuel additive to prevent future problems after we are done. It works great and our customers love it. Thanks, TimGordon Devasto · Central Florida Marine · Orlando, Florida
- Hi, Just wanted to say how thankful I am now that my boat runs the way it should. I have been experiencing fuel starvation problems, particularly when mooring the boat in tight spots after a long day cruising. I'm no longer stricken with anxiety from a boat engine stalling when I need it the most! Thanks again!Justin Crandall · Aqueous Humor · Norfolk, Virginia Distributor
- The first two days of working on boats we generated over $3,000 in gross sales.Salsbury, Maryland, Distributor
- Thanks Tim, I love this business, my clients include, The Coast Guard, Army Corp of engineers, SeaTow, Pirates Cove Marina. (Dave D.)Northeast North Carolina Distributor
- It's great to make a profit the first month in business. Every month just gets better and more profitable. (Dave T.)Virginia Beach, Virginia Distributor