Mobile Fuel Polishing
More than 70% of all engine problems/failures are fuel related. If your engine is hesitating, starting hard, idling rough, stalling, pinging and or smoking excessively there is a 7 in 10 chance it is a warning there is a serious problem with your fuel/tank. If you wait until the engine stops/fails you may have to repair the engine at a cost of hundreds or thousands of dollars plus, you will still need to fix the fuel/tank problem that caused it.
It is much easier and far less expensive to polish the fuel and clean the tank when the warnings first appear and before the engine is damaged.
The USA Fuel Service pioneered a new method that is unique and different from other fuel polishing companies. Our proprietary process goes well beyond the typical pumping out and disposal of your fuel or simply filtering it with standard filters like others usually do.
We not only filter your fuel with super fine filters we also chemically clean your tank which is the only way to effectively get behind the baffles and prevent the problem from reoccurring in 60-90 days. We also potentially save you hundreds because we can typically save 50-to 90% of your old fuel by rejuvenating it and making it usable again instead of pumping it out and disposing of it.
Our exclusive process is 99% successful where the normal rate for other fuel polishing companies is 50% to 70%. (We are often called to correct/complete jobs performed by companies)
Typical Questions & Answers:
Q: What is fuel polishing?
A: It is the act of filtering the fuel through a machine under high pressure/volume and at a finer filtering level than most OEM filters are capable of.
Q: Will polishing the fuel solve my fuel problem?
A: No, if you don’t have the chemical tank cleaners and water absorbers we have you can’t properly clean the sidewalls or behind the baffles. We are the only company with the chemicals/capabilities to totally clean the fuel, tank and entire fuel system. (Injectors, lines and fuel pump)
Q: How do you access my tank and clean it?
A: We normally remove the fuel sending unit or access plate and insert a flexible probe to the bottom. We pump out the trash and sludge and then circulate the fuel through our polishing machine while injecting chemical tank cleaners. (Similar to a kidney dialysis machine)
Q: Will the chemicals affect my engine warranty or harm gaskets, hoses or seals.
A: No, we have been using them for many years; they are tested and certified safe by independent labs and contain no alcohols or acids. In fact hundreds of our customers are certified professional mechanics & shops that perform engine warranty work.
Q: Will I have the problem again?
A: Not if you use our GAS-SHOK or DESL-SHOK fuel additives, they will keep your fuel system clean; prevent ethanol phase separation & fuel tank condensation if tanks are kept full. (Stabilize fuels for 18-24 months of storage)
We have over 40-years of experience with Ethanol, Gasoline, Diesel, Bio-diesel, Methanol, ETC. All USA Fuel Service techs are fully trained, licensed and insured professionals. We offer the finest service available and use state-of-the-art equipment and certified safe chemicals. We make our own equipment, produce our own tank cleaners and produce/sell our own fuel additives. When you deal with us you are dealing directly with the equipment/chemical manufacturer. So when you want a polishing service and fuel additives that really work we are your best choice, call USA Fuel Service LLC.
If you have a fuel problem we can solve it, Guaranteed!
- After a full summer of ethanol gas problems I finally found a product that stopped them and made my engine run like it is suppose to. I will never use anything but Gas-Shok from now on.Capt Stan · Virginia Beach, Viginia
- I am very satisfied with USA Fuel Service tank cleaning and there is no better product than their Desl-Shok.Capt Ben-G · Ocean City, Maryland
- I had my tank cleaned by USA Fuel Service, they save most of the old fuel for me and the Desl-Shok product has stopped my problems with water and algae. The black smoke disappeared and I use less fuel. Bottom line is it works!Capt. John-S · Port Charlotte Florida
- I was surprised to find USA Fuel Service had the answer we needed to solve ethanol fuel issues for our customers. We use their exclusive system in our shop to clean tanks and their “Gas-Shok” product has proven to be the best fuel additive to prevent future problems after we are done. It works great and our customers love it. Thanks, TimGordon Devasto · Central Florida Marine · Orlando, Florida
- Hi, Just wanted to say how thankful I am now that my boat runs the way it should. I have been experiencing fuel starvation problems, particularly when mooring the boat in tight spots after a long day cruising. I'm no longer stricken with anxiety from a boat engine stalling when I need it the most! Thanks again!Justin Crandall · Aqueous Humor · Norfolk, Virginia Distributor
- The first two days of working on boats we generated over $3,000 in gross sales.Salsbury, Maryland, Distributor
- Thanks Tim, I love this business, my clients include, The Coast Guard, Army Corp of engineers, SeaTow, Pirates Cove Marina. (Dave D.)Northeast North Carolina Distributor
- It's great to make a profit the first month in business. Every month just gets better and more profitable. (Dave T.)Virginia Beach, Virginia Distributor